7 Inspiring And Educative Quotes On Parenting
From the very day a child is born through the teenage years, parenting is full of surprises. Just when you begin to think you have an handle on one phase of your kid’s life, they’ve probably moved on to something new.
From diaper changes to first steps and potty training, the early years are a blur of sleepless nights and reaching boundless milestones. From kindergarten and beyond, there is always something new to learn or discover as a parent.
It might be bumpy at times as the roads are not always smooth as it’s true what they say: Kids really do grow up fast; but the joys of good parenthood have no bounds.
Here are seven inspiring, amazing and educative quotes on parenthood:
- There are times as a parent when you realize that your job is not to be the parent you always imagined you’d be, the parent you always wished you had. Your job is to be the parent your child needs, given the particulars of his or her own life and nature. -Ayelet Waldman
- Instead of asking “how do I deal with tantrums?” or “how do I deal with aggression?” or “how do I deal with this sleep problem?” ask “How to help this little person whom I love?” That’s the best starting point for knowing how to help your unique child. – Rebecca Eanes
- If your children fear you, they cannot trust you. If they don’t trust you, they cannot learn from you. -Lori Petro
- Feeling heard and understood allows children to release the feelings, let go and move on. –Janet Lansbury
- One hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove, but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. -Forest E Witcraft
- There’s no such thing as a perfect parent so just be a real one.-Sue Atkins
- A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.- Pablo Picasso