GUYS GET IN HERE!!! Quality Assurance Dress Code
Looking good is very important but how many men actually know what it takes to look good. These days, when men hear the phrase “dress code” they’re most likely to associate it with the ladies thing, but that is a big NO, men should also be conscious of their dress code/etiquette.
Here are 18 style rules every man should live by
1. Your belt should match your shoes.
2. If you are wearing a black suit, wear black shoes.
3. If you are wearing gray, blue, tan or a combination thereof, please use brown shoes.
4. Get a haircut regularly. Don’t wait until everyone around you knows you need one.
5. Never go out without a wristwatch.
6. If you want a thinner and smart look, go for vertical striped shirts.
7. You should have at least three suits in your wardrobe.
8. Your tie should cover your collar button down to your top trouser button. Anything longer or shorter makes you look awkward.
9. Have at least one pair of dress shoes.
10. Wear slippers only at home and the beach. Never leave your house with slippers.
11. If you want to use a tie, use it properly. Avoid wearing a tie with an untucked shirt or wearing a tucked shirt with a slightly loosened tie.
12. Never match blazers with dress trousers.
13. Do not leave your house with wrinkled clothes.
14. Match your belt to your belt loops. Don’t wear a thin dress belt with trousers that have big belt loops.
15. Always have an elegant pen with you. It helps you look sophisticated and ready.
16. Have lots of white shirts because white shirts make you look like a boss.
17. Wear simple t-shirts without a photo or write-up on it. They make you look simple but sophisticated.
18. Your trousers are too short if you can see your socks as you walk. Your trousers should end just at the top of your shoes.
Guys!!! take note of the above. You don’t have to break the bank to look trendy