We have so many pastors in Nigeria that are doing the good work of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Here are the top 10 most handsome pastors in the country. The list is based on cutest popular pastors.
1.Chris Oyakhilome (known popularly as “Pastor Chris”) is a Nigerian minister who is the founding president of Believers’ Loveworld Incorporated, also known as “Christ Embassy”, a Bible-based Christian ministry headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria. Born: December 7, 1963 (age 52), Edo, Nigeria.
2. Biodun Fatoyinbo, A prolific speaker, dexterous writer and a leading voice in Ministry and Leadership circles, Biodun Fatoyinbo is the Senior Pastor of the 5,000 member COZA Abuja. With Worship Centers in the cities of Ilorin and Lagos, COZA spans about 9, 000 members. He is happily married to Pastor Modele Fatoyinbo, Co-Senior Pastor of COZA and they are blessed with lovely Children.
3. Temitope Balogun Joshua (born June 12, 1963), commonly referred to as T. B. Joshua, is a Nigerian prophet and televangelist. He is the leader and founder of The Synagogue, Church of All Nations (SCOAN), a religious organization that runs the Emmanuel TV television station from Lagos, Nigeria. Temitope Balogun Joshua was born June 12, 1963 (age 52), Arigidi, Nigeria.
4. Christopher Oghenebrorie Okotie (born 16 June 1958) is a Nigerian televangelist and the pastor of the Household of God Church International Ministries, a Pentecostal congregation in Lagos, Nigeria since February 1987. He ran again in 2007 on the platform of a party he founded, Fresh Democratic party, FRESH and lost to Umaru Yar’Adua in the May 2007 elections. Then in 2011, he ran and lost to the President Goodluck Jonathan.
5. Apostle Anselm Madubuko is the General Overseer of Revival Assembly Church, one of the leading Pentecostal churches in Nigeria. Born on July 25, 1958, he is a native of Orsumoghu in Ihiala local government area of Anambra State. He attended Government Secondary School, Afikpo and University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus, where he studied Architecture.
6. Chris Okafor (born April 4, 1970 in Benin City, Nigeria), popularly referred to as The Oracle, is a Christian minister, televangelist and faith healer with particular emphasis on dealing with supposed foundations and altars. He is leader and founder of Mountain Of Liberation and Miracle Ministry, also known as Liberation City.
7. Paul Adefarasin, He is not just any Preacher-Man; he is the Founder, Prelate and Senior Pastor of The House On The Rock Church worldwide- A ministry known for its call to excellence, among other things. Born in 1963 to a Nigerian Father and a Jamaican Mother, Pastor Paul attended St Saviour’s School Ikoyi for his Primary education, Igbobi College, Yaba and later a Public School in England, Haileybury College, Hertfordshire, for his Secondary education. He earned a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture from the University of Miami in Florida. He practiced for a time as an Architect with Baldwin, Sackman & Carrington Architects, also in Florida.
8. Poju Oyemade is the Senior Pastor of Covenant Christian Centre, Lagos. The church office is located at 400 Herbert Macaulay Way – Yaba, Lagos. This fast growing church holds 4 services every Sunday morning, with two of those services taking place at The Covenant Place, Iganmu, another at the Yaba Centre and the Family Service taking place at the Covenant Chapel, Lekki. He was called to ministry whilst he was still an undergraduate at the University of Lagos. He was ordained into ministry by Bishop David Oyedepo, the presiding bishop of Living Faith Ministries Worldwide (a.k.a Winner’s Chapel).
9. Rev Victor Adeyemi is the founder and senior pastor of Global Harvest Churches with branches in Nigeria and abroad. Pastor Victor Adeyemi, the General Overseer of the Global Harvest Church, located in Ibadan, Oyo State is the immediate younger brother of Pastor Sam Adeyemi.
10. Samuel Adeyemi is the Senior Pastor of Daystar Christian Centre, a fast growing, life changing church committed to “raising role models” based in Lagos. He is also the President of Success Power International, an NGO that among others things specializes in organizing financial, leadership and motivational seminars and is President of Daystar Leadership Academy, a leadership school for business owners and ministers of the Gospel. Sam Adeyemi is happily married to Adenike Adeyemi. They are both blessed with three lovely children.
Kindly add the name of Pastors you think should be on the list.