Isabella Melodies & Hobby Share Secrets Of Successful Marriage As They Celebrate Anniversary
Lady of songs and founding president of WAOMM, Isabella Melodies, and her husband, Pastor Ogo Uzodike as they celebrate their 22nd Marriage Anniversary.
The 29 year old relationship started in 1988 when the two lovebirds started dating as university undergraduates, they later got hitched in 07 January 1995 and are blessed with four children; two girls and two boys named Shae, Stephanie, Shane and Shemaiah.
As well as being Pastors, they are also qualified marriage counselors who have successfully mentored many young couples and helped restore many marriages by the grace of God.
Ogo-Uzodikes decides to share some of the rituals that has helped keep there marriage healthy after been asked to share the secret to their thriving marriage.
– Prefer one another above all others
– Priorities God and family
– Protect your relationship from negative influence and interference
– Provide a safe and trusting environment for growth & learning
– Profess your love for each other often
– Praise each other regularly privately and publicly
– Pray together
Congratulations to the Ogo-Uzodikes!