Worrying About Your Children? 10 Scriptural Confessions That Bring Peace
Are you struggling with keeping your peace when it comes to your children? Or do you find yourself constantly fighting thoughts of fear concerning their spiritual, mental, emotional, physical and social well-being? If so, here are 10 scriptures and confessions that will bring you peace and help you remember just how loved you and they are by your heavenly Father.
- “God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” –2 Timothy 1:7
- “And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise.” –Philippians 4:8
- “Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.” –Philippians 4:6
- “What shall we say about such wonderful things as these? If God is for us, who can ever be against us?” –Romans 8:31
- “The faithful love of the Lord never ends! His mercies never cease. Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning.” –Lamentations 3:22-23
- “We are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.” –Ephesian 2:10
- “Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. This I declare about the Lord: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust him. For he will rescue you from every trap and protect you from deadly disease. He will cover you with his feathers. He will shelter you with his wings. His faithful promises are your armor and protection.” –Psalm 91:1-4
- “The Lord isn’t really being slow about his promise, as some people think. No, he is being patient for your sake. He does not want anyone to be destroyed, but wants everyone to repent.” –2 Peter 3:9
- “I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.” –Jeremiah 29:11
- “I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns.” –Philippians 1:6
Begin standing in faith on these scriptures and proclaiming these confessions over your children. Trust God to keep His Word concerning your children, and thank Him for all He is doing in their lives!