A Must Read For Single ladies
” Have you ever loved somebody so much it makes you cry…have you ever needed something so bad you can’t sleep at night ….have you ever tried to find the words but they don’t come out right….have you ever”? an excerpt from RnB artiste Brandy’s song.
Now have you ever cried out to God for that thing?
Have you ever needed it so bad the you couldn’t find sleep because you were communing with God about it?
Have you ever……..???????????
Here is how to get it right forEVER…
1. Never fail to pray before saying yes to a man. Don’t be in a hurry to get married.
If you rush in, you may rush out with a lot of injuries!
2. Discover Your Purpose before marriage.
Go To School Or Learn a trade.
Don’t wait for a man before you start living.
Add value to yourself and leave a good life.
3. Don’t run after a man because of his money, cars connection, position, talent, or family background.
Marry a man base on the conviction of the Holy Spirit and Love.
4. Develop a healthy eating habit.
Don’t be too fat that single men begin to think you are married.
It takes discipline to do that.
5. Dress well: First Impression counts.
Don’t expose any of your private part for men to see otherwise you might only attract a player not a responsible man.
6. Don’t beg or force a man to marry you.
You are too precious to do that.
And don’t try to hook and keep a guy with sex or unwanted pregnancy.
Many ladies who do that end up in shame and regrets.
7. Your character is your marriage.
It makes a man want to spend the rest of his life with you.
So Work on your character.
Beauty is not everything.
If it is all you have, you’ll lose your place to someone more beautiful and more matured than you.
8. Never fail to learn how to cook good food.
Men usually love a woman who feed them with good food because one of the easiest way to a man’s heart is through good food.
9. Never fail to read at least 20 books about marriage and
family before your wedding.
The marriage you don’t prepare for will confuse you when you get there.
Attend marriage seminar and premarital counselling before marriage.
10. Never fail To Give Your Life to GOD before Marriage.
A Marriage Without GOD Is Bound To Experience Marital Crisis.