10 Things To Know About Dr. D.K Olukoya
Dr. D. K. Olukoya is a man of prayer and firebrand minister of God. DKO, as he is fondly called, is a man of many parts and surely a very classy man of Godly dress sense judging by the way he dresses.
He his the founder of Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries (MFM) – a Church who has a reputation of Prayer, especially against the enemies
Here are 10 things to know about the founder of this great Church
1. Dr. D. K. Olukoya was born in Akure, Ondo State
2. He became born again while in the secondary school and also met and Indian teacher who once told them “Boys, if you want to escape poverty, READ YOUR BOOK!” DKO followed the advice and he started studying from 9 pm to 3 am. He became the best graduating student of his set.
3. He gained admission into the University of Lagos in 1976 to study microbiology, he graduated from the University in 1980 with a first class which the highest so far (as at February 2010) in that course.
4. He has published over 70 scientific papers in a short span (a remarkable feat by any standard).
5. He won a scholarship to study for a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree in Molecular Genetics at the University of Reading, UnitedKingdom.
6. In 1989 Dr D.K. Olukoya establishes Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries.
7. DKO’s ministry is heavily influenced by the work of the late Apostle Joseph Ayodele Babalola, the founder of the CAC church.
8. He married his wife Sade, in 1986.
9. DKO and his wife Sade waited for 15 years before the Lord answered their cry for a child and they have Elijah Toluwani.
10. The works of Dr Daniel Olukoya are published by the Battle Cry Christian Ministries. These published works include over 250 life- changing Christian books (as at July 2015), audio tapes and CDs, video discs and more.