How To Be A Good Leader
A leader is someone who establishes a clear vision, and then guides their team towards that vision by empowering them and coaching
them to greatness.
A leader is someone that stays calm during a crisis, and stays laser-focused on their end goal.Leadership is something that is continuously developed over time, through mentoring and staying curious.
Becoming a great leader isn’t something that happens overnight, but it can be achieved through discipline, hard work and a commitment to improvement through experience. Great leaders aren’t born, as some people suggest; instead, they are shaped over time. And, while what makes a “great” leader in one application doesn’t always apply to others.
10 Rules On Being A Good Leader;
1) Always listen to your team and be open to their ideas even if you don’t like it.
2) Communicate as efficiently as possible
3) Be a good example to your subordinate and team members by being the type of person you want them to be
4) Be passionate about your job or business
5) Be firm about decision making and do not waver after you make a decision
6) Know your weakness. If there’s something you’re not good at, admit it, and work on it
7) Don’t make excuses when you make mistakes. If you make a mistake, take ownership of it and don’t pass the blame to someone or something else.
8) Take every opportunity to expand your network and expose yourself to new experiences and perspectives.
9) Be humble.
10) Be rational and make decisions logically