10 Things You Didn’t Know About the New CAC General Evangelist
Prophet Samuel Abiara of Christ Apostolic Church worldwide (CAC), who recently celebrated his 75thbirthday, has retired the Supreme Council of the Church appointed Evangelist Hezekiah Oladeji as the new General Evangelist.
Here are 10 things to note about the new CAC General Evangelist:
- He was born into a Baptist family in Edun Abon, Osun State
- He had once been a mechanic.
- He was called in 1984 to serve in the vineyard of God although he had refused till seven years later when he had been involved in an accident that had led to the death of two people. The erstwhile dead victims of the accident had later regained their lives back after being touched by Prophet Oladeji which was the first of his many miraculous acts.
- He was anointed as minister of God by the famous Apostle Babalola in a dream.
- He is the founder of Christ Apostolic Church Canaanland Worldwide in Omifunfun road, garage Olode, Ile Ife, Osun State.
- He fully started CAC Canaanland in his parlour at Olode Garage. He started with Akinjare Jacob, the Executive Officer of Akinjare Nigeria Limited.
- He is not a pastor but a prophet and an evangelist since his goal is to win souls for Christ (therefore, like a religious hermit, he goes from place to place, not to collect money, but to establish the gospel.)
- He is the spiritual father of Ex-Governor of Ekiti State, Segun Oni.
- He is a writer: one of his many books is ‘Repossess your Lost Possession’
- He is not new to being in the spotlight: Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji was once rumoured to have brought the popular gospel artist, Tope Alabi, to Ori Oke (Prayer Mountain). The evangelist had since denied the allegation. In 2016, the prophet gave an interview with Daily Post claiming Nigeria is in spiritual bondage. It will only be an accurate guess that Prophet Oladeji will not be leaving the limelight anytime soon.